OSCR Lab Policies
- To use the labs you must abide by ALL University of Arizona policies (i.e. The UA Computer and Network Access Agreement and the UA Student Code of Conduct). See all IT related policies: it.arizona.edu/policies
- You must be a current student, faculty, staff or affiliate with a NetID and password to use an OSCR computer.
- Please limit your use to one computer at a time.
- Drinks in sealed containers are allowed; however, they must be placed on the floor at your workstation.
- If the lab is staffed, the consultant's phone is for OSCR staff use only.
- Lab may be subject to reservation.
- Eating is prohibited.
- No animals are allowed except assistive service animals.
- Use of tobacco products is not allowed.
- Please be courteous to others using the lab.
- If your behavior is disruptive, you will be asked to leave.
- Individual computers cannot be saved, held, and/or reserved ahead of time.
Location-specific policies may also apply; see individual lab's page for details.